Guided by Mindfulness and Meditation Coach
1) Guided Meditation for Relaxation and Acceptance.
The Way of Meditation helps to overcome a scattered and agitated mind and develop concentration and relaxation at the same time. By learning to let go of thoughts and watch the breath you can develop a stable mind that can focus on what you want rather than being pushed and pulled in any direction by random thoughts.
This guided meditation also includes an important component to relaxation and peace which is forgiveness and acceptance.
You cannot achieve peace without accepting yourself and accepting others.
This meditation will leave you feeling clear and relaxed.
Download Here – Open link and then Right Click and ‘Save’ to Your Device – Guided Relaxation Meditation
2) Guided Meditation on Equanimity and Calmly Abiding
Equanimity is at the heart of a peaceful mind. Being equanimous is not letting passing thoughts bother you or be disturbed by the fluctuations of circumstances.
This guided meditation by Chad Foreman uses the ancient Buddhist techniques for equalising appearances, which helps to dissolve the tendency of the ego to be agitated by the need or desire for certain things. This allows us to develop a more peaceful state of mind that is stable and calm – a great benefit to you and everyone around you
After completing this guided meditation you will feel confident to manage problems calmly without loosing your peace of mind. You will be able to remain calm and focused.
Download Here – Open link and then Right Click and ‘Save’ to Your Device- Calmly Abiding With Equanimity
Experience The Full Series
of Four Guided Meditations
Recorded Live From An Australian Rainforest Retreat
With Chad Foreman
Full Series of Four Guided Meditations Include:
1st Guided Meditation (45min) – Calm Abiding & Mindfulness.
The first meditation helps you to experience stable attention, and develops clarity and focus. It also starts with an introduction about why we meditate and its benefits.
2nd Guided Meditation (45min) – Unlocking Power, Love & Wisdom.
The second guided meditation takes you deeper into three main energy centres (chakras) of your body to help experience and unlock natural power, love and intuition from within.
3rd Guided Meditation (45min) – A Special Insight.
This powerful guided meditation introduces you to your naturally occurring clear awareness through introspection and self-inquiry; which helps you to experience the bliss and spaciousness of your divine hidden treasure.
4th Guided Meditation (45min) – Awakening Pure Being.
This last guided meditation is the combination of all previous meditations, it guides you to experience the natural enlightenment of spontaneous awareness. The experience of real meditation is a Way of contentment and simplicity known as pure being; a Way of being that is free, natural and authentic.
#INCLUDES unlimited email contact with Chad Foreman to quickly answer any questions and to help guide you on The Way of Meditation through mindfulness, insight and self-realisation.
What you get:
- Full series of four x 45 minute guided meditations on Mp3 download to keep.
- Lead by Chad Foreman, a fully qualified meditation teacher and former Buddhist monk.
- From the comfort of your own home, you’re able to experience a series of live meditations that will leave you feeling calm, clear and refreshed.
- With the beautiful sounds of Tibetan singing bowls, you’ll attain a sense of serenity and peace that will help you focus and relax.
- Be guided to the deepest core of your being unlocking creative potential, well being and purpose.
- Includes unlimited email contact with Chad Foreman to quickly answer any questions and to help guide you on The Way of Meditation.
Start your experience immediately,
Cost 9.95$ Au dollars